Who is responsible for the processing of your data?
Banbu Cosmética Natural, SL with CIF B-67783803
Paseo de Julio Hauzeur, 10 - 39300 Torrelavega, Cantabria
For what purposes will we process your data and what is the legitimacy to process it?
At Banbu Cosmética Natural, SL (hereinafter, “ BANBU ”) we process the personal data that you provide us, as well as all those that are collected through the page and those that derive from your relationship with us for the main purposes:
- Creation of user profile: your personal data will be processed for the purpose of creating a user account profile which will allow you to purchase products, access and manage all your orders, show your opinion regarding the purchased products and items. shared on the blog and manage your personal data. The legal basis for the processing of your personal data will be the execution of the contractual relationship as provided for in the Conditions of Use that you accept at the time of creating a profile to use our website.
- Product purchase procedure: your personal data will be processed in order to properly manage the purchase procedure of the selected products, as well as any issue related to it, such as the return of products or incidents throughout the procedure. The legal basis for the processing of your personal data will be the execution of the contractual relationship as provided for in the Conditions of Use that you accept at the time of purchasing the products.
- Blog comment form : manage the correct publication of your comment on our blog. The legal basis for the processing of your personal data will be the consent given by you at the time you send us your comment to participate in the blog.
- Contact form : manage and respond to doubts and/or queries that you may ask us. To do this, we can contact you both electronically and by telephone. The legal basis for the processing of your personal data will be the consent given by you at the time of sending us your contact request.
On the other hand, and only if you have consented, your personal data will be processed for the purpose of sending you commercial communications about our products, services, offers and advice (newsletter) . In this sense, your personal data will be processed for the purpose of suggesting products or offers based on your purchase history or even informing you about the products you have left in your cart when you do not complete the purchasing process. Inform you that the processing of your data for this purpose is legitimized by the express consent given on your part. Therefore, we remind you that you can revoke it at any time through the link adapted for this purpose in the communication.
What data do we process?
Within the framework of the functionalities offered through this website, and subject to the purposes previously indicated, at BANBU we process identification and contact data such as name and surname, email, telephone, as well as shipping address and banking data. in the event that you proceed to purchase items through our website.
To which recipients will the data be communicated?
BANBU will not communicate your personal data to third parties except in compliance with legal obligations, as well as to third parties that are part of transport companies to comply with the effective delivery of products purchased through the website.
Likewise, inform you that in order to provide you with our services offered through this website, as well as certain advertising services and customer service, we require the assistance of certain service providers who may have access to your personal data, such as, for example , Facebook or Google. Where applicable, these third parties will always act in the name and on behalf of BANBU, that is, they will act following our instructions and in accordance with the corresponding processing contract that we have signed with them. In no case will they have your data for their own purposes.
How long will we keep your data?
BANBU will retain your personal data for the time necessary to fulfill the purpose for which it was collected. Consequently, if necessary, the data will be blocked until the legally established period ends. In the event that your personal data is used for multiple purposes that require us to retain it for different periods, we will apply the longest retention period.
Likewise, all personal data that you have provided us based on your own consent will be processed until you request its deletion.
What are your rights as a data owner?
Access: you can obtain confirmation as to whether your personal data is being processed, as well as consult your specific personal data that is being processed.
Rectification: you may modify your personal data when they are inaccurate, as well as complete those that are incomplete.
Deletion: you may request the deletion of your personal data when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected.
Opposition: you may request that your personal data not be processed, unless it is not possible for compelling legitimate reasons or the exercise or defense of possible claims.
Limitation of processing: you may request limitation of the processing of your data in the following cases:
- While the challenge to the accuracy of your data is verified;
- When the treatment is illicit, you oppose the deletion of your data, and request the limitation of its use;
- When your data does not need to be processed, but you need it for the exercise or defense of claims;
- When you have objected to the processing of your data for the fulfillment of a mission of public interest or for the satisfaction of a legitimate interest, while verifying whether the legitimate reasons for the processing prevail over yours.
Portability: you may receive, in electronic format, the personal data that you have provided us and those that have been obtained through the website, as well as transmit them to another entity.
Channels of exercise: you may exercise these rights by written request addressed to BANBU Cosmética Natural SL Paseo de Julio Hauzeur 10, 39300 Torrelavega, Cantabria or by sending an email to "email@example.com", in both cases with the reference “Data protection”. ”. To exercise your rights, you must attach a copy of your ID or other document that proves your identity and indicate the right you wish to exercise.
If you consider that your personal data has not been processed in accordance with the applicable regulations, you may file a claim with the Spanish Data Protection Agency through its website www.aepd.es
The exercise of these rights is free.