These are the terms and conditions that regulate the contractual relationship for the acquisition of products that BANBU COSMÉTICA NATURAL, SL offers in this online store.
The following terms and conditions of sale described are governed by the relationships between the users of the BANBU COSMÉTICA NATURAL, SL website and the seller, the company BANBU COSMÉTICA NATURAL, SL, owner of the online store: www.banbu.es with code Tax Identification number B67783803 registered in the Commercial Registry of real estate of Torrelavega.
The purpose of these terms and conditions of purchase is the submission by Banbu of the products offered in its online store, in exchange for an economic benefit.
ENTRY INTO FORCE
- These terms and conditions, together with the order confirmation, constitute the contract between Banbu and the customer for the supply of products.
- At the moment the client accepts that he has read and agrees with the terms and conditions, it will be understood that he agrees with the general conditions provided for in this text.
BANBU's priority is to achieve customer satisfaction and wants to achieve it with excellent service. For all this, it guarantees the highest quality of the products delivered and their delivery under the terms and conditions mentioned below.
If you need help to carry out any transaction on this website, or need to receive additional information about any type of product, condition or term, do not hesitate to contact us through our email "email@example.com", we will be happy to help you.
PRIVACY & SECURITY
Paypal and Bizum are the most reliable, secure and fastest ways to make payments online. As PayPal and Bizum make payments directly, BANBU will not have access to customers' bank details.
- Banbu has contracted the SSL certificate, which protects the privacy and personal data of clients, ensuring the complete security of all transactions.
- To obtain more information visit the website: www.paypal.com and www.bizum.es or contact us by email at "firstname.lastname@example.org"
- We reserve the right to use commercial data anonymously in order to study consumer purchasing habits.
AFTER SALES SERVICE
If you wish to contact our customer service, you can do so by email by sending us an email to "email@example.com" or by telephone to the following telephone number +34 623 41 17 97
PLACING AN ORDER
- The client must complete the entire purchase process and make the payment with any of the payment systems provided on this website.
- After completing this, the customer will receive their order number.
- By placing the order, the customer is making an offer to purchase the products they have selected in accordance with these terms and conditions. BANBU COSMÉTICA NATURAL, SL may or may not accept said offer.
- Yes Banbu Natural Cosmetics SL. accepts your order, this will be notified to the customer through an order confirmation. It will be sent via email, provided that the client has provided their email in the personal data form.
- If we cannot accept your order, we will contact the customer to inform them through the contact methods provided when placing their order.
- There may be occasions when it is impossible to supply such products due, for example, to them not being in stock. In this case, we will contact the customer to inform them of what happened and perhaps suggest alternative products. If you do not accept our suggestions, we will cancel your order in relation to the product(s) that we cannot supply, returning the amount of money that would have satisfied us for such products.
BANBU COSMÉTICA NATURAL, SL will supply you with the products indicated in your order confirmation, in accordance with these terms and conditions.
We pay great attention to information regarding the characteristics of the products through their technical descriptions, the list of ingredients, the instructions for use, precautions and the photographs that illustrate them. All of this is done within the legal framework and respecting the best market standards.
If the client has any questions or queries, they can send it to us through the contact email "firstname.lastname@example.org"
The price of each product will be clearly determined on this website. The products will be sold at the indicated price, with the price collected at the time of order confirmation by the client being valid.
- We reserve the right to charge the order from the moment it is received.
- We reserve the right to modify prices at any time. We commit to applying the rates in force indicated on the website at the time of placing the order.
- For customers residing in Spain, all prices shown on this website include value added tax (VAT). At no time do they include shipping service costs.
- Shipping service costs are the responsibility of the customer and will be added to the total amount of the contracted products. At all times, the customer will be informed of these shipping costs.
Orders will be shipped within available stock limits. In the event that any of the item(s) included in the order are not currently in stock, Banbu undertakes to contact the customer as soon as possible to inform them of the period in which they can receive their product(s). ). If the client is not interested in waiting, a refund of the amounts paid for said item(s) may be requested.
PAYMENT OF PRODUCTS
- Banbu has partnered with Banco Sabadell to guarantee maximum security in all operations carried out on this website.
- In the event that our security department suspects certain anomalies or fraud, Banbu reserves the right to cancel the transaction for security reasons.
- Banbu makes 3 different payment methods available to customers: payment with credit/debit cards (Visa, Visa Electron, MasterCard, American Express), Paypal and Bizum.
- We will send the products to the delivery address shown on your personal data form. If you want to change the delivery address, you must do so as soon as possible. Please note that after 24 hours we do not guarantee that we will be able to modify it.
- If at the time of placing the order the item(s) are indicated as: available, the period between its completion and the delivery date will be 2 -3 business days from our payment validation.
- Both the hours and days scheduled for deliveries will be working days, excluding Saturdays, Sundays and holidays. If Banbu external agents exceed this deadline, we will inform the client of the incident as soon as possible.
- The product will be delivered once the payment has been correctly verified.
- The client agrees to be at home, both he and any person designated to receive him. In the event of not being at home, the carrier may insist several times. If the order cannot be delivered, it will be returned with the subsequent refund of the payment made less shipping or return costs that will be borne by the customer.
OBLIGATIONS OF USERS
As a user you must refrain from:
- Reproduce, distribute, communicate, transform or modify the website or any of its contents, including these conditions of use.
- Introduce data programs onto the website or its network that may cause damage to the computer systems of BANBU, its suppliers or third parties.
- Link or reproduce the website and/or its content from websites, platforms, chat, forums, blogs or social networks that are foreign and contrary to the law, offensive or that violate human dignity, fundamental rights or the company itself and/or are susceptible to being considered criminal.
- Introduce and/or disseminate content on the web that violates human rights and the dignity of people.
The personal data that the client must provide us is essential for the correct sending and preparation of invoices. The absence of these entails the automatic cancellation of the order. From the moment the client is registered on this page, he undertakes to provide true and valid personal data, which allows the correct identification of the registered client and the provision of the service by Banbu, as well as the sending of advertising and information about of the different products and offers that Banbu offers from its web pages.
COPYRIGHT INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
All content of the Banbu online store and its blog (illustrations, texts, names, brands, images and videos) are the property of BANBU. Any missuse can be legally pursued. Any partial or total reproduction of the content by any procedure and on any medium is subject to prior and express authorization from Banbu.
MODIFICATION OF THE CONDITIONS
Banbu reserves the right to modify the presentation and configuration of the website, as well as the conditions of use, at any time. Clients will have these general conditions available in a visible and freely accessible place on this page. Customers should always read these general conditions and terms carefully each time they access the website. Acceptance of the general conditions will always be a prior and essential step to contracting any service through this website.