Curly Method No waste
by Verónica Díez Lantarón on May 11, 2023
If your hair is curly and you want your curls to look more beautiful and healthy, the Curly Method is for you.
You have been mistreating your hair for years with various straightening products and commercial shampoos full of harmful sulfates that dry out your hair from the roots to the ends. But you are reconnecting with your curls and they with you, which is why you need special care that nourishes and hydrates them in depth.
Why get into the curly method ?
Hair release! With the curly method, you forget about straightening, ironing and chemical products. It's time to embrace your natural hair and let the curls unfold proudly.
Goodbye to frizz . Are you tired of dealing with constant frizz? The curly method will give you the necessary hydration to keep your curls under control and say goodbye to the annoyance of frizzy hair. Say hello to soft, defined curls!
Less styling time . If you are one of those who spends hours fighting with straighteners and dryers, the curly method can be your salvation. By learning the proper techniques to care for and style your curls, you will save time and effort.
Curls have their own character, and the curly method helps you enhance that. By learning how to properly care for and style your curls , you will be able to express your style and personality in a unique way. Let your curls do the talking!
Less harmful products. Many hair products contain harsh ingredients that can damage your hair. And say yes to promote the most natural and friendly products for your curls. Say goodbye to sulfates and silicones, and hello to gentler, more nutritious ingredients.
How are your hair going to feel from now on?
- With greater volume and definition.
- Reduced frizz, softer and more hydrated hair.
- Obtain heat protection when drying or ironing.
The first thing we must do is know our type of curl, in order to be able to apply this method in the best possible way.
We know that curly hair is dry and therefore hydration is one of the most important steps, as is eliminating frizz and defining our curls.
How do I apply the curly method?
This method consists of 5 steps , with which you will make your hair healthy and voluminous, easily and quickly. Since it is not a closed methodology, each person will have to adapt it with the techniques and products that work best on their hair.
Let's give life to those curls!
Step 1 : Cleaning with Fluffy Shampoo
- Wet your hair well with warm water.
- Apply an appropriate amount of Banbu Fluffy Shampoo to your hands and rub to create lather.
- Gently massage the foam into your scalp, making sure to cover all areas.
- Rinse the shampoo completely with warm water.
Step 2 : Condition and detangle with Fruit Solid Conditioner
- After washing with the shampoo and with it still wet, we apply the fruit ultra-hydrating conditioner from the mid-lengths to the ends. We can use it both with or without rinsing.
- Using your fingers or a wide-tooth brush, gently untangle tangles starting from the ends and working toward the roots.
- Leave the conditioner on for a few minutes so it penetrates the hair and hydrates it properly.
Step 3: Apply our styling gel to define curls
- Gently squeeze excess water from your hair, but do not dry it completely.
- Apply a generous amount of the Styling Gel to define curls, from roots to ends. Make sure to cover all strands of hair.
Step 4 : Define your curls
- Use your fingers to shape your curls, gently squeezing and stimulating them.
- You can scrunching, which is squeezing the hair with your hands in an upward motion to define the curls.
- If you want more definition, you can use a microfiber towel or cotton t-shirt to blot excess water and lock your curls in place.
Step 5: Drying and finishing
- Let your hair air dry for natural, soft results. If you're in a hurry, you can use a diffuser on your hair dryer with a low or medium heat setting.
- Avoid touching or combing your hair while it dries to avoid frizz.
- Once the hair is completely dry, you can give it a final touch by applying a little more curl-defining product if necessary.
Remember that each hair is unique, so experiment with different techniques and products to find the routine that best suits your curls.
The Curly Method is not a one-time process. It's an ongoing process that requires you to maintain your curls and make them look their best. The first step to maintaining your curls is knowing how to properly care for them. Here are some tips:
- Use mild shampoo and conditioner
- Wash only when necessary
- Use a wide-toothed comb or brush instead of a comb with teeth too close together.