Soft bristle toothbrush
Sustainability is coming into our lives to stay and one of the easiest changes is the toothbrush. Are you a picky smiler? This will surprise you. The soft bristle toothbrush cleans gently while respecting the sensitivity of your gums and teeth, adapting to the needs of your smile. If you are looking for extra care for your gums, have gingival problems or have just undergone an operation, this is the best option for you. It is polished to avoid "dentures" and its ergonomic shape allows a comfortable and effective brushing, allowing you to reach every corner.
Suitable for vegans | With nylon 6 dupont | Biodegradable handle | Extra soft | Available in 2 colours
/home/iwndtuzr/public_html/var/cache/prod/smarty/compile/banbulayouts_layout_full_width_tpl/89/96/f5/8996f57b87a1264b17eeac62aef54eccfa60de6b_2.file.product.tpl.php:732:string '3.22' (length=4)
This brush is more sustainable than conventional brushes due to the materials used in its manufacture, moso bamboo wood and nylon 6 dupont.
- The soft bristles are made of high quality nylon 6, allowing you to brush gently and effectively. Its bristles effectively remove plaque, its rounded tips facilitate gentle cleaning, which protects the gums.
- Small head, ensures you can reach every corner of your mouth, cleaning effectively. You can comfortably and safely clean the inside of your teeth.
- The handle is made of moso bamboo wood, one of the most sustainable on the planet: it can grow up to a metre a day (yes, unbelievable, but true). It also has antibacterial power, perfect for a thorough brushing.
Its ergonomic design makes it easy for you to brush optimally. Brushing quality and sustainability can finally go hand in hand.
This toothbrush is made of moso bamboo wood and nylon 6 dupont bristles; a more sustainable material, which gently cleans your mouth.
Mode of useadd
Before using your toothbrush, it is advisable to rinse it with water. We recommend that you accompany your brushing with a good natural toothpaste to complete your sustainable oral hygiene routine.
- To use the toothbrush correctly, wet it for a few seconds, shake it to remove excess water.
- Impregnate the upper tip of the bristles with toothpaste powder. The rest... be gentle and spend as many minutes a day as you need.
- Finish the routine by leaving your toothbrush on a dry, ventilated surface (you can use our stands).
*These brushes should brush your smile for about 3 months, depending on use. You will need to change them to make sure they continue to be effective.
De agua prevenidos
de CO2 prevenidos
de plástico evitados
La naturaleza en tu piel
Nuestros ingredientes son cuidadosamente seleccionados para que cuiden de tu piel, a la vez que respetan a los animales y al planeta.