Reusable make-up remover discs
Re-usable cotton make-up remover pads
The real change starts here. Reusable make-up remover discs are a true sustainable revolution, manufactured once and used thousands of times, unlike single-use discs. Our reusable discs are made from organic cotton and have two different sides to remove make-up and impurities from the skin, one rougher with a towel-like texture to wipe away dead skin and the other softer for those sensitive areas that need extra care.
Comes in a pack of 4 and a cotton bag for storage. They are square, measuring 9 cm x 9 cm.
4 pcs + cotton sachet | Ideal for sensitive skin | Reusable | Organic cotton | Available in two colours
/home/iwndtuzr/public_html/var/cache/prod/smarty/compile/banbulayouts_layout_full_width_tpl/89/96/f5/8996f57b87a1264b17eeac62aef54eccfa60de6b_2.file.product.tpl.php:732:string '7.40' (length=4)
One of the easiest and quickest ways to reduce waste is to join the reusable make-up removal disc revolution. These make-up remover pads are a must-have for your facial cleansing routine, the perfect indicator of when your face is completely clean.
- They are suitable for all skin types.
- They are double-sided for more thorough cleaning.
- A rougher one for deeper cleaning.
- A gentler one for sensitive areas of the face.
- They are washable and reusable.
They are available in two colours: black and white.
- The great thing about white cotton pads is that they help you check that you've removed all the dirt from your face. Plus, they're the perfect size to help both heavy make-up wearers and those who don't usually wear make-up.
- What we like most about our black reusable discs is that, if a smudge doesn't come out, it conceals it. So they're perfect for removing eye make-up. They always look clean, ready to use.
Mode of useadd
We know you can't wait to wear them for the first time, but we recommend you wash them first. You can wash them by hand or by machine, but always with cold water. It is possible that, being a natural fibre, they will shrink a bit in the first wash.
- Soak the discs in your usual facial cleansing product.
- Gently glide the disc over your face and neck, making sure to remove as much impurities as possible.
- We recommend using the soft eye face to avoid irritation.
- When you have finished removing your make-up, clean the discs with lukewarm water, you can use the same soap or cleansing gel you use for your face. Air dry the discs.
- They can be put in the washing machine, but we recommend hand washing to preserve their dimensions.
De agua prevenidos
de CO2 prevenidos
de plástico evitados
La naturaleza en tu piel
Nuestros ingredientes son cuidadosamente seleccionados para que cuiden de tu piel, a la vez que respetan a los animales y al planeta.